Quia pulvis es et in pulverem reverteris
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Quia pulvis es et in pulverem reverteris

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Hi, I am new here.

AuteurMessage
decrekee
Invité

Hi, I am new here. Empty
MessageSujet: Hi, I am new here.   Hi, I am new here. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 7:10

Hello.Marking Start & End points? - Hiya, im using DVDShrink to cut out segments of an ISO by reauthoring.When im watching the ISO in the bottom left hand side of DVDShrink, i pause where i want to put my "start" point, then click on the "start/end" tab and then scroll across until the picture matches up with where i was watching, i do the same for the end.This can be very frustrating as sometimes the picture looks pretty much the same at many points. There must be someway of pausing where i am watching, then making that the start point? (without going intto start/end and scrolling across?)I ask because when you are watching in the bottom left it doesnt say what time or frame you are at so the only way to find the start/end point is by going with the picture/position on the screenIm sure there must be some keyboard control to pause, then make that place where it is paused the start or end?Thanks in advance for any help
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hi, I am new here.
Page 1 sur 1